About the company
Sue Hill Recruitment is a leader in it field specialising in the recruitment of professionals in Knowledge and Information Management, Market Research and Digital. We are undergoing expansion due to our ambitious growth plans working with UK and International markets.
What you'll be doing
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant your main focus will be to maximise revenue opportunities with our clients and candidates by working closely with the Knowledge and Information Management Team. You will also provide a first-class service to our clients and candidates by managing client and candidate relationships, providing top quality recruitment solutions.
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Senior Consultants and Management teams to deliver on personal and team annual billing
- Conducting business development activities such as face to face meetings, calls, eshots, job fairs, client networking events
- Developing and maintaining a relevant candidate portfolio by proactively sourcing both active and passive candidates through direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals
- Developing key client accounts to maximise revenue opportunities through meetings, events and consulting services
- Providing clients and candidates with exemplary service
- Guiding both client and candidate through the placement process from interview to the offer stage
- Taking personal responsibility that compliance requirements are meet
Why you'll be hired
To be hired as the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Be educated to A level/Graduate level or equivalent
- Committed to pursuing a career in recruitment
- Ideally have some previous experience in a service related field
- Show initiative and motivation to achieve
- Have a friendly and approachable disposition with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Be a team player and willing to learn
Why you should apply
This job is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career with a supportive and growing business. Guided by a team of experienced recruiters you will be given individual training opportunities and the chance to earn an extremely competitive salary.