Sue Hill is seeking a high-caliber Qual/Quant Associate Director looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand of the UK’S LEADING portfolio.
An opportunity has opened for a talented Associate Director who has the creativity and drive to strengthen the team/company further.
Key Role and Skills:
- As an expert in quantitative research, you’ll ensure clients receive water-tight solutions as well as help us to drive forward innovation in our approach
- When it comes to quant research, you will work with an external statistician and our house data team whilst you invest your time in carving a compelling story opposed to data crunching!
- Having also gained experience in qual, you will be expected run quant/qual projects, as they believe there is great merit in combining both approaches
- You will benefit from exposure to some of the best minds in the business – ensuring that you continue to develop in your own career
- As well as developing your research expertise, as an AD your opinions are vital for longer-term business strategy and development within the company
- As part of the team, you’ll also have an enviable opportunity to gain exposure to and knowledge of our ground-breaking approaches, our in-house data team and our on-site software development gurus
- Experience of delivering the aspects of the role detailed above are essential, while four broader attributes would also be very important:
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke, fresh research solutions – putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading brands
- Proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience moderating a range of qualitative methodologies, preferably including focus groups
- The skills to manage and inspire those with less experience
- Previous retail, technology/telecoms, FMCG or travel-research experience is a bonus but this role is more about having a passion for these sectors and being in tune with current trends and the way consumers think
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme of 2.5% for 2.5% employee contribution
- Dental scheme, paid for lunches and snacks, gym discounts and interest-free season ticket loan
- Incentives include flexi time, buddy scheme, eyecare and childcare voucher
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Leigh on 020 7378 5476 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org