Associate Director – Quant and Qual experience
Salary £55,000 pa plus bonus and superb culture/benefits package
About the company
We are seeking a high-caliber Quant/Qual Associate Director looking for an exciting opportunity with an innovative and client focused Agency who work with an enviable portfolio of leading UK consumer brands.
As an Associate Director you will use your creativity and drive to strengthen the team/company further with a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to and knowledge of ground-breaking approaches to insight.
Key Role and Skills:
· As an expert in quantitative research, you’ll ensure clients receive water-tight solutions as well as supporting the teams in driving forward innovative insight projects on behalf of some of the UK most well-known brands.
· When it comes to quant research, you will work with an external statistician and their in-house data team whilst you invest your time in carving a compelling story opposed to data crunching!
· Having also gained experience in qual, you will be able to manage fieldwork projects, and be experienced in moderating a range of qualitative methodologies, including focus groups
· Proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines
· As an AD your opinions are vital for longer term business strategy and development within the company and you will contribute to thought leadership projects
Who you will be
· An experienced Associate Director with a solid background in Quantitative research and a strong understanding of Qualitative methodologies
· Highly client focused with superb presentation and client/project management experience
· Must have experience in delivering ad-hoc, bespoke and fresh research solutions that are creative, engaging and address issues that commonly confront leading brands
· Previous experience managing and inspiring those with less experience
· Previous retail, technology/telecoms, FMCG research experience is a bonus, but this role is more about having a passion for these sectors and being in tune with current trends and the way consumers think
· Experienced in or knowledgeable in delivering customer experience projects would be highly beneficial
Why you should apply
· Superb working environment with vibrant, supportive and innovative culture
· Excellent opportunity to add to the strategic direction of the company
· 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
· Fantastic benefits including: Pension, Dental scheme, paid for lunches and snacks, gym discounts and interest free season ticket loan