020 7378 5479
A respected law firm has a permanent job opportunity for an Assistant Knowledge and Information Officer (AKIO) in Finance & Capital Markets. The ideal candidate will be an eager BA or Information Science degree holder with a good working knowledge of MS Office. This role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who has the desire and ambition to move in to the information field and progress.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to compile and promote awareness of information resources company-wide.
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to join the law firm’s Finance & Capital Markets Information Services team. The team plays a vital role in ensuring their lawyers have access to the right information at the right time. The team manages an extensive range of printed and online legal and business information resources supporting the firm’s global knowledge and business development strategies.
As Assistant Knowledge and Information Officer your job role will include:
- Compiling and promoting current awareness
- Having a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of intranet pages
- Organising trainee training
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Training clients so they have the knowledge to efficiently research using the services and systems provided.
- Maintaining the hard copy reference collections within the department
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Finance & Capital Markets Information Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a BA or Information Science graduate who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org