About the company
Our client is an exciting and growing dynamic brewery who have gone from strength to strength with a hip and trendy brand and a growing client base. With a highly recognizable brand and big plans for the future this is a fantastic career opportunity.
What you will be doing
Due to continued success and expansion we are looking to find a relationship focused Account Manager who will manage London South/South West Region supporting existing clients and generating further revenue from these accounts.
You will be based in the field 75% of your time with 1-2 days per week in the office.
Our client is open to providing an excellent platform for development in this role for someone with about 1 year plus sales experience or equally can consider an established account manager - either way its an opportunity for development!
- Managing a portfolio of around 125 accounts across the South/South West London area, proactively partnering with your clients to ensure the ultimate customer service experience
- Ensuring orders are placed and delivered in a timely manner
- Supporting clients with promotions both in-store and at events
- Attending and scheduling regular contact meetings to discuss accounts and ensure any issues are proactively resolved
- Present and promote at client at Events, Promotions, tasting events and product launchesConduct training and education with client's and their bar staff
Who you will be
- At least 12 months plus experience in a Sales/Account Management role within drinks or FMCG (alcoholic or brewery experience highly desirable)
- Full UK driving license - happy to visit clients in and around the south/south west London region
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently but also as part of a teamHighly focused on building client relationships being highly personable, friendly and supportiveStrong negotiation skills, with a commercial mindset and sound judgement
- Enjoy promoting and events work and demonstrate passion for the brand
- Able to train and educate your clients and their teams to get the best from the product and increase sales
- First class time management and organisation skills
- A real people's person
Why you should apply
- Looking for a relationship driven Account Management role with an exciting drinks and growing brand
- Keen to develop and progress your career