Enter our 2017 Christmas Quiz to Win a Bottle of Bubbly!
To get you in the mood as we (hopefully) start the wind down to Christmas, have a go at answering our 20 questions correctly to enter our prize Christmas Quiz.
1. Balsam, Douglas, Fraser and Noble are all types of what?
2. Which song repeats the catchy lyrics, ‘pa rum pum pum’?
3. Who is the patron saint remembered on the 26th of December?
4. What is myrrh?
5. Which pantomime does Widow Twankey appear in?
6. How many doors of an advent calendar would you open before Christmas Day arrives?
7. If you were born on Christmas day, which star sign would you belong to?
8. What was the name of the song that topped the Christmas charts as part of Live Aid?
9. Who wrote that song?
10. What statue did France give to the USA in 1886 as a Christmas gift?
11. What colour are mistletoe berries?
12. Which company used to have adverts featuring a happy, smiling Santa Claus?
13. What do the French call Father Christmas?
14. Who are the two reindeer named after weather phenomena?
15. What is the name of Ebenezer Scrooge’s business partner?
16. When does the Russian Orthodox Church celebrate Christmas?
17. Which country donates the Christmas tree placed in Trafalgar Square every year?
18. How many ghosts are there in A Christmas Carol?
19. What was the name of the animated Christmas movie featuring Tom Hanks?
20. What is a female turkey called?
Please email your answers to us by 5pm on Friday 22nd December to enter our prize draw.
All entries with the correct answers will be put into the hat on Tuesday 2nd January and one lucky winner will receive a bottle of bubbly to beat the back to work blues.
Best of luck and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
from all the Sue Hill team!