Sue Hill’s market research team specialises in building careers for market research professionals and in finding teams the talent they need to achieve their potential. Whether you are a candidate or a client we believe that getting to know you is fundamental to our ability to helping you achieve your objectives.
We recruit for agencies and industry suppliers, private companies and public organisations. From start-ups through to FTSE companies we understand talent in all elements of market research: quantitative; qualitative; data and analytics; field, data processing and operations; and business development and account management.
If you would like to discuss your career options or how we can help you find the best talent then please call us on: 020 7378 7068.
- Quantitative market research jobs: The Sue Hill Recruitment Market Research team specialises in matching talented quantitative researchers to challenging roles, both agency and client side. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of quantitative research. We recruit to roles at all levels, from research executives, insight managers and research managers to associate directors and research directors.
- Qualitative market research jobs: Qualitative researchers make the world go round. Since 2009, we’ve sought out the best researchers to match with our industry leading clients, including boutique agencies, brand consultancies and global research agencies. Our expertise in the market research sector means we can help everyone from research executives, insight managers, research managers to associate directors and heads of qualitative research.
- Business development and account management jobs: The engine room for any successful market research agency is the business development team – a thriving team of excellent sales people guarantees success and increases revenue – and is one of the core areas we recruit for. We cover client service managers, business development managers, account managers, key account directors and sales executives.
- Data and analytics jobs: Data is a proliferating and valuable asset. The pace of change in the data and analytics market is keeping everyone on their toes, so job titles and roles in this area are changing rapidly. We cover a wide range of data roles from big data analysts and market forecasters to statisticians and econometricians.
- Field, data processing and operations jobs: We understand that many of the traditional roles remain fundamental Typical vacancies we handle in this area include field manager, data processing manager, scripter, operations manager and call centre manager.