Join Sue Hill Recruitment
In 1996, Sue Hill set up a recruitment organisation for the information world. It quickly became the standard bearer for recruitment excellence – honesty, integrity and great customer service. From humble beginnings, it went on to become the largest independently owned recruiter of information professionals globally. In 2013, Sue Hill Recruitment was acquired by Progility PLC to join forces with the other global leader in our sector – TFPL. The combined forces have become, by some considerable margin, the leader in recruitment for the information professional.
Our core areas of expertise include:
- Knowledge and information management
- Market research
- Insight and analysis
Why work for Sue Hill Recruitment?
- Our working environment isn’t driven by KPIs and doesn’t demand the excessive working hours synonymous with recruitment
- We put our customers and relationships ahead of chasing a fee. That’s why we’re still in business after over 20 years and why we lead the market
- Despite our successes, we still harbour huge ambitions to grow and have opportunities at every level
- We’re grown up and work collaboratively. This is a genuine team environment
- We have fun! Every day we come into work with a spring in our step looking forward to the day ahead
- We have a highly competitive remuneration structure
- We’re part of a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic PLC that has grown from a UK-based company with £10m turnover, 3 offices and 70 employees to a global business with £62m turnover, 35 offices and 700 employees in just 18 months.
The question isn’t why work for Sue Hill Recruitment, but why wouldn’t you work for Sue Hill Recruitment?
If you’re interested in becoming part of the team, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.