What you'll be doing
The duties will be very varied and will develop with the role, they include: meeting with internal clients, promoting the current awareness aggregator; developing solutions to enable Associates to keep abreast of client developments; establishing and monitoring short-term projects to assist with particular client work/topics; presentations and training on specific business resources; general enquiry research.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct legal and business research for legal and professional support staff in London and other offices
- Support fee-earners and others in the use of information sources including online services, the print collection and the intranet
- Proactively meet with internal clients to raise awareness
- Attend Practice Group and other meetings to understand and contribute to the work of the firm
- Advise fee-earners on current awareness techniques open to them
- Work with Professional Support Lawyers, Business Development, Market Research and other teams to deliver joined-up services to fee-earners.